Sunday, January 19, 2014

Manuel Antonio

On Friday, my group woke up at 4am, caught a bus to San Jose at 5am, and boarded our bus to Manuel Antonio at 6am! We had a slight problem with a taxi mixup, but everyone made it to the bus on time! And now we are sitting in our hostel, and this is our view:
We are staying at Vista Serena, a very popular hostel around Querpos and Manuel Antonio. We all enjoyed the public beach today, and tomorrow we are planning on going to the Manuel Antonio National Park. Surprisingly, I only have a very mild sunburn. I applied sunscreen about every 20 minutes, after I had dried off from swimming in the ocean :) We went to the store tonight and I did splurge and bought 50 SPF and a nice light purple sun hat. I don't want to get a bad sunburn! 

Have a good evening everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment